The Tirumala Hill is 3,200 feet (980 m) above sea level and is about 10.33 square miles (27 km2) in area. It comprises seven peaks, representing the seven heads of Adisesha, thus earning the name Seshachalam. The seven peaks are called Seshadri, Neeladri, Garudadri, Anjanadri, Vrushabadri, Narayanadri, and Venkatadri.....
COST DOES NOT INCLUDE:
1. Darshan ticket cost is not included. Presently the ticket cost is 300/- per person in Balaji temple & Padmavati temple
2. Any Air fare / Train fare
3. Any meals other than those mentioned above.
4. Any portage at airport / rail station and Hotels tips, Laundry, Mineral water, Telephone charges, Camera fee and all items of personal nature and meals and drinks not specified in the inclusions.
5. Any services not specifically mentioned in the inclusions.
5. Entrances to the monuments
7. Any increase of cost due to political disturbance/bandh or increase in tax or fuel cost, leading to increase in surface transportion and land arrangements, which may come into effect prior to departure or while touring
7. Government service tax
TERMS AND CONDITIONS :
1. Darshan will take maximum of 2 to 3 hrs during weekdays & 5 to 6 HRS during weekends / holiday
2. All Rates & bookings subject to availability
3. Rates subject to change without prior notice
4. Tour confirmation only on receipt of full payment
5. Child age 8 yrs and above is considered as adult.
6. Darshan will take maximum of 2 to 3 hrs
7. Refund for cancellation as per company\'s policy
Day 1: Arrive Chennai transfer to Tirupati Our representative will receive you on arrival at Chennai Airport/ Railway station. Transfer to Tirupati. Tirupati is only 153 kilometers away from Chennai, On Arrival check in at Hotel. Tirupati draws enormous crowds throughout the year. Evening at leisure visit nearby Temples & overnight at Hotel
Day 2: Tirupati to Chennai After breakfast drive to Chennai. Leave Tirupati for Chennai and on arrival transfer to airport in time to connect your flight for onward destination.