Taking a leisurely walk on the mall road gifts you a heavenly feel. Dalhousie, built on and around five hills is a serene place to enjoy and relax is also included in Dalhousie Tours. Khajjiar, lined with deodar and pine trees is a lovely place to escape for your vacations. Tibetan architecture, lovely lakes and captivating mountain ranges make for a pleasant holiday with Himachal Tours Packages.....
• 4 night’s accommodation as per itinerary
• Hotel at Dharamshala and Dalhousie with Breakfast
• Transportation as per itinerary by:
- AC Indica incase of 2 pax traveling in budget and standard category of package
- AC Indigo incase of 2 pax traveling in deluxe category of package
- Ac Tavera incase of 4 pax traveling in budget and standard category package
- Ac Innova incase of 4 pax traveling in deluxe category package
• All sightseeing and excursions as per itinerary by the above mentioned car
• All applicable taxes
• Airfare/train fare
• Any meals other then those specified in \\\'Cost Includes\\\'
• Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
• Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing
• Any other item not specified in \\\'cost includes\\\'
Day 1: Arrival Dalhousie
On arrival at Chakki Bank/ Pathankot railway station, transfer to Dalhousie (75 kms - 3.5 to 4 hrs), situated at 2039 mts in the outer slopes of the Dhaula Dhar range with its natural beauty and natural surroundings. On arrival, check in at the hotel. Evening at leisure. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Dalhousie-Khajjiar-Dalhousie
Morning drive to Khajjiar, one of the most scenic saucer shaped Plateau and is surrounded by dense pine and deodar forests, its beauty has further been enhanced by a small lake in the center with a floating island and 9-hole golf course here are the other interesting places to cover. Return to Dalhousie Hotel Night stay in Dalhousie.
Day 3: Dalhousie - Dharamshala
After breakfast check out from the Hotel & drive to (6-7 hrs) Dharamshala. Evening at leisure Overnight stay at Dharamshala.
Day 4: Dharamshala
After breakfast, visit Official residence of Dalai Lama the exiled Tibetan Leader, St. John’s Church, monasteries, Mcleodganj. Overnight stay at Dharamshala.
Day 5: Departure
After breakfast, check out of the hotel and proceed for Pathankot railway station to board the train for onward destination.