A small village called Vashisht which is famous for its hot springs which has medicinal properties is also included in Manali Tours Packages. Rohtang Pass with its shiny glaciers and peaks gives you a feeling of heaven on earth. Visit to colorful markets selling handicrafts and artistic items on mall road Kullu Manali Packages. Tour to the well planned city, Chandigarh is also included in Himachal Tours Packages.....
• 4 night’s accommodation as per itinerary
• Hotel at Dharamshala and Dalhousie with Breakfast
• Transportation as per itinerary by:
- AC Indica incase of 2 pax traveling in budget and standard category of package
- AC Indigo incase of 2 pax traveling in deluxe category of package
- Ac Tavera incase of 4 pax traveling in budget and standard category package
- Ac Innova incase of 4 pax traveling in deluxe category package
• All sightseeing and excursions as per itinerary by the above mentioned car
• All applicable taxes
• Airfare/train fare
• Any meals other then those specified in \'Cost Includes\'
• Expenses of personal nature such as tips, telephone calls, laundry, liquor etc.
• Guide & Entrance fees during sightseeing
• Any other item not specified in \'cost includes\'
Day 1: Chandigarh-Manali
On arrival at Chandigarh Airport/Railway Station, transfer by road to Manali (256 kms/7 hrs) a picture-perfect hill resort at an altitude of 1,929 metres. Set amidst pine-clad mountains, which gradually close in on both sides of the Beas and nestling in their shade, as though carved out of primeval forest, is a scattered hamlet, which comprises this picturesque summer resort. Arrive & check in the hotel. Rest of the evening is at leisure Night stay in Manali.
Day 2: Manali
Morning proceed for a sightseeing tour of Manali covering the 450 years old temple dedicated to Hadimba Devi, which has some excellent woodcarving, Tibetan Monastery and a handicraft center. Rest of the day at leisure OR Enjoy walk to nearby picturesque village of Vashisht known for hot sulphur springs. Night stay in Manali.
Day 3: Manali
Morning proceed to visit the Solang Valley, which offers fine views of glaciers and snow, capped peaks. A place not to be missed is Rohtang Pass, 51 km from Manali at an altitude of 3978 meters (subject to weather conditions). Rest of the day is at leisure or take a stroll down the Mall road, Night stay in Manali.
Day 4: Manali-Chandigarh
Morning check out from the Hotel & transfer by road to Chandigarh (256 kms/7 hrs). Enroute visit Kullu valley, celebrated as the valley of Gods. Arrive & transfer to hotel .Evening is at leisure, Night stay in Chandigarh.
Day 5: Departure Chandigarh
Morning check out from the Hotel & transfer to Chandigarh airport/ railway station for onward destination.