Amaranth Yatra dedicated to Lord Shiva begins according to Hindu calendar â€˜Sharavanâ€™ month which is calculated from solar and lunar phases. 45 days long journey is visited by thousands of devotees every year form distinct regions of world. Cave is situated at a height of 3,888 m above sea level and 144 km away from Srinagar in Pahalgam. According to Hindu mythology Lord Shiva told secrets of life and eternity to his consort Devi Paravati.
Cost included in trip charges
· Assistance from arrival to departure.
· Accommodation is provided according to twin sharing plan per head.
· Non A/C vehicle is not included in charges along with sightseeing. Vehicles are not disposable in any case as they are usable according to itinerary.
· Permit fees and hotel taxes are inclusive.
· Any kind of fair like train and air are not included during journey.
· Personal expenses such as alcohol, soft beverages, tip to waiter, laundry, telephone calls and joy rides.
· Sightseeing to any other place other than planned places is also in list.
· At a time charges during any natural disaster such as high snowfall, landslides, avalanches and road blockages.
Our representative will be at airport to greet you when you will arrive. You would be taken to Hotel Centre Point. After reaching to beacon take rest and have lunch. Visitors are taken for sightseeing to Nishant, Shalimar and Mughal gardens. Ancient temple of Adi Shankracharya is also seen during excursion.
Early morning pilgrims would be transferred to Baltal by jeep and from there they can reach to pristine cave in one hour through helicopter. Priority passes are also made available for guests. After 1 hour Darshan people are transferred to Baltal where they can see our driver with jeep. Driver will take tourists to Srinagar at hotel. Have your dinner and feel comfortable in warm bed of auberge.
After breakfast sojourners are taken to famous summer valley resort Gulmarg where one can enjoy its splendorous beauty enriched with green vistas, pine, spruce and fir trees. Spot is renowned for golf courses during summer and skiing and ice skating in winters.
Full day expedition is planned for Sonmarg (Meadows of Gold) which is 168 meters from Srinagar. Sonmarg is famous for its most stupendous glacier named as Thaijiwas glacier that remained covered in all 12 months. Adventurer can take a ride on back of horse where glacier is located also known as gateway to Ladakh valley. After full day expedition return back to houseboat and have delicious meals.
In morning have your breakfast and we will transfer you to airport.