Reinvented with a fresh approach to traditional luxury, The Surrey hotel on 76th at Madison Avenue suggests a sense of time and place, reflecting the best of its gracious neighborhood bordering Central Park. The hotel offers 190 uncommonly elegant guest salons and suites, many with fireplaces, private terraces and small kitchens. Two specialty suites, the Presidential and the Penthouse, are exceptional choices for the most discriminating guest. Hand-painted armoires, black lacquer desks with vanity compartments, oversized armchairs and walnut cabinetry give each of our salons and suites a unique sophistication that goes well beyond typical luxury accommodations. Guests will feel the tension of their day melt away on our exclusive Duxiana beds serenely outfitted with Sferra linens and a personal pillow choice. The spacious bathrooms indulge the senses with white Carrera marble, Waterworks rain shower heads, Pratesi robes and custom-designed bath amenities by Laura Tonatto of Milan. Beyond the salons and suites, a host of luxuries await guests. The first in the city of its kind, the Spa at The Surrey takes service and personal privacy to the next level with private suites and fully customizable treatments. While the famed Cafe Boulud serves breakfast, lunch and dinner just off the lobby, the hotel is also honored to have this Michelin-starred restaurant curate their in-room dining and new Bar Pleiades. Perched peacefully on the 17th floor overlooking the Upper East Side and Central Park, the rooftop garden at The Surrey is a true oasis. A tranquil, elegant setting for relaxing or for business entertaining, the garden also features exclusive service from Cafe Boulud for beverages, light meals and anything else you may require. Nestled in Manhattan Upper East Side, The Surrey is located minutes away from the very best of the city--Central Park, The Metropolitan Museum of Art and the galleries and boutiques of Madison Avenue.
Terms & Conditions
The website Flywidus.com is published and maintained by Seven Seaz Vacations Pvt. Ltd, a company incorporated and existing in accordance with the laws of India When you use this Site, you accept the terms and conditions set forth herein. When you access any of the sub-Site through this Site, then such sub-Site may have its own terms and conditions, which are specific to such sub-Site.
These Terms and Conditions of use and any additional terms posted on this Site together constitute the entire agreement between company and you with respect to your use of this Site
1.Agreement between the Clients and Seven Seaz Vacations Pvt. Ltd.(Flywidus.com):
The Users availing services from Flywidus.com shall be deemed to have read, understood and expressly accepted the terms and conditions of this agreement. In case of any infraction, Seven Seaz Vacations Pvt. Ltd. (Flywidus.com) reserve all the rights for taking any legal actions against them.
2.Prices on the Website:
The price, which we offer on flywidus.com, is generally includes flight charges and government taxes. It never comprises any personal expense or other additional charges.
3.Mode of Payments & the Policies:
Flywidus give you an advantage to make the payments online, you can use credit card, debit card, net banking and paytm. With flywidus, your all security codes are safe and also ensures it will not revealed in worst cases also.
You can avail net banking facility of respective banks that are written following. Here is the list of the banks:
- Bank of Baroda
- Axis Bank
- HDFC Bank
- IDBI Bank
- Indusind Bank
- Kotak Bank
- Citi Bank
- Bank of India
- Retail Net Banking
- Corporate Net Banking
4. Use of the Website
In case of your use of this website, you agree that:
- You will use the website only to make bookings for you or other person.
- You will provide accurate information about every official document and other important details like name and DOB to the site in case of planning trip with it.
- The User represent and confirm that the User is of legal age to enter into a binding contract.
- You will be solely responsible if there is any error or mistake in the process of information.
- All information provided by you must be accurate, updated and complete.
- Secure your account with your login details, including login ID and password. You will be entirely responsible for any use or misuse of your account.
5. Communication Policy of the Site
- Be careful in providing right e-mail Id because you will receive an e-mail about the transaction done by you with flywidus.
- For the customers convenience flywidus may send booking confirmation, itinerary information, payment confirmation, refund status, schedule change or any such other information relevant for the transaction, via SMS or by voice call on the contact number given by the User at the time of booking If you don’t receive any SMS for any reason,
- Flywidus is not responsible for the same.
- Flywidus is not responsible to provide information about any change in flight schedules, cancellation and status of airline.
6. Booking Policy
- The total price displayed on the site includes all applicable government taxes.
- Flight schedules and timings are subject to regulatory approvals and changes.
- Flywidus hold the right to cancel the ticket if there is any miscalculation in amount due to server error or increase in the price during booking Air ticket. The difference of amount should be paid to Seven Seaz Vacation Pvt. Ltd. (Flywidus.com) after the communication from Flywidus to avoid any discomfort.
- You are required to pay the full amount prior to the confirmation of your booking.
- For issuing of any infant ticket below 2years He/She must have valid proof-of-age documents and must be accompanied by an adult atleast 18 years or above.
- If child is of 24 months or above then you need to book separate booking as a child. To get any child ticket issued, the age of child must in between 2-12 years and they should have valid proof-of-age documents when they’re checking in, and must be accompanied by an adult at least 18 years or above.
- Most airlines do not permit infants younger than 7 days. For more information, please get in touch directly with the airlines.
7. Flight Amendment & Cancellation Policy
Every booking made on flywidus is subject to Amendment/Cancellation charges impose by the airline which may vary by flight and booking class.
- Online cancellation: You can cancel your flight bookings online by Log in to Flywidus.com. Step by step details for online cancellations are available on customer support page. Flywidus will charge Rs. 3oo per person as a cancellation service charges apart from airline policy.
- Offline Cancellation: You can cancel your flight ticket offline, call flywidus customer care no 1148444444. Flywidus will charge Rs. 300 per person as a cancellation service charges apart from airline policy.
- If your cancellation request is made in less than 18 hours before departure, you'll need to contact the airline directly to get your reservation cancelled. We will not be able to provide any assistance for these cancellations.
- If your cancellation request is made in less than 30 Days or above before departure, you'll need to contact our customer care executive through telephone. The request through any other medium will not be entertained.
8. Refund Policy
- Refund against the cancellation of air tickets will be credited directly in customer mode of payment after receiving the refund amount from the Airlines.
- All cancellations made directly with the Airline need to be disclose to Flywidus by Email or Phone in order to initiate the refunds process.
- Flywidus will process refund within 24 hours only after receiving it from the concerned Airlines.
- In case, where the user has cancelled his/her booking directly with the airlines, he/she will need to inform Company with valid documentation to initiate the refund process. It is advisable to contact Company within 48 hours of the cancellation request.
- The refund will be credited back to the same account from where the payment was made. For example, if the User used a credit card, Company will make an appropriate charge reversal. If the User used a debit card, Company will credit the money back to the debit card.
- Due to Banking Procedures, Refund in credit cards may take duration of 72 hours while it may take 7 days in case of net banking transactions.
- The meal amount is non-refundable, as per airlines terms and conditions.
9. Refunds in cases where Airlines is declared as Insolvent or Bankrupt
Flywidus is not faulty to pay any refunds whatsoever in cases where the Airlines closes its operations or declares itself as insolvent.
10. Visa Guidelines
The travel bookings done by Flywidus are subject to the applicable requirements of Visa which are to be obtained by the individual traveller. Please carry relevant visa for the respective country you are visiting. Please check-out the bothered airline and embassy for bothered Visa requirements. Flywidus is not liable to refund for the untraveled bookings due to any such reason.
11. Hikes in Tariffs & Taxes
You have to pay some extra amount if there is hike on the flight rates or government revises some taxes on travel services.
12. Credit Policy for Travel Agents
Flywidus.com will take legal action against travel agents if He/She fails to clear the credit in certain days. In such cases, they will charged some interest rates that can be decided by the company itself.
13. Transmitted Materials
- Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any message or information you send to this Site may be read or intercepted by others unless there is a special notice that a particular message (for example, credit card/debit card/bank information) is encrypted (send in code). Sending a message to Flywidus does not cause Company to have any special responsibility to you.
- The copyright in the contents of this Site belongs to Company. Accordingly, Company reserves all rights. Copying of part or all the contents of this Site without permission of Company is prohibited except to the extent that such copying/printing is necessary for the purposes of availing of the services.
14. Holidays Amendment & Cancellation Policy
- Cancellations done before to the 30 days or more of the date of departure, 25% of the tour cost will be charged as cancellation charges.
- For cancellations done between 29 days to 15 days prior to the date of departure, 50% of the tour cost will be charged as cancellation charges.
- For cancellations done between 14 days to 8 days of the tour, 75% of the tour cost will be charged as cancellation charges.
- For cancellations done within 8 days of the tour, 100% cancellation charges will apply and you will receive no refunds.
15. Copy Rights and Trademarks
Products, services and contents displaying on Flywidus.com are the properties of this website. Any unofficial copy and use of the trademark product & services without prior concern will be taken as stealing and strict actions may be taken against the concern person/organization/company.
Flywidus gives you a limited right to enter, explore, use and perform on its site. You agree not to misuse its materials and interrupt the operation of this Site in any way. You understand that except for information, products or services supplied by Flywidus do not endorse any other information in anyway.
16. Disclaimer and No Warranties
- You acknowledge that Flywidus is a mediator, which is not accountable for any 3rd party obligations due to rates, quality, and all other instances. You particularly agree that use of the services and the site is at your solitary risk. It is your duty to assess the exactness, comprehensiveness and expediency of all advice, opinions, services, merchandise and other information provided on the site. We don’t assure that the service will be uninterrupted or error-free.
- Flywidus can make changes on its website at any point of time. Flywidus and its third party suppliers, licensors, and partners do not guarantee or make any representations about the use or the results of the use of the services, the site or any reference sites in terms of correctness, accuracy, reliability, or otherwise.
- You acknowledge that uninterrupted access or use of this website can be prevented by certain factors that are not in control including, unavailability of products & services, inoperability or interruption of the Internet or other telecommunications services or certain technical work carried out on this Website. Flywidus (Seven Seaz Vacations Pvt. Ltd.) will not be answerable for any loss or damage whatsoever arising out of or in connection with any ability/inability while using the site.
17. General Term
- Flywidus.com, as being the best company provides you the best information about the airlines. It is advised to all the clients to make a personal inquiry to avoid any confusion and mess.
- Flywidus is not responsible for any delay and alteration in your trip due to any reason.
- Flywidus is not responsible for any damage, loss or injury during the trip. You are accountable for your own safety measures.
- Flywidus is also not accountable for any person mistake that gone unnoticed by the clients and our staffs.
Flywidus reserves the right to change the term and conditions and notices under the flywidus wbsites are offered, including but not limited to the changes. The user is responsible for regularly reviwing these terms and conditons.